Pre-renovation (originally it was two rooms, which is why one side of the shower is a curtain)
Pre-renovation - (non functioning) hot water press
Renovation in progress - everything has been removed and it's clear to see how these were two rooms originally.
Upstairs stair landing - looking from outside the bathroom
Where the hot water press used to be
New plumbing + removed rotten floorboards. The builders initially wanted to remove only the 'worst bits' but I insisted on replacing them entirely.
Renovation in progress - we used mold and moist resistant plasterboards (green) in both bathrooms.
Stair landing (internal wall of the upstairs bathroom) - the builders loosened some of the old pipes, which caused a massive leak and they had to be replaced.
The floor had to be dug up to place the waste pipes better + we stripped the plasterboards that had been installed for new mold resistant ones. The first builders had done a sloppy job all around!
Tiling almost completed
Shower and sanitaries installed
Kitchen - we replaced the boiler with a combi-boiler, so that we could have instantaneous hot water for kitchen / bathrooms without the need for a hot-press... the builders weren't very careful with our new kitchen.
Living room - after installing the new combi-boiler there was a leak under the floor. The builders refused to take ownership so my boyfriend and I lifted the entire laminate floor, drilled through the floor and replaced the loosened joint.